Sunday, March 9, 2008

No They Didn't: Another Baby Mama song

DAT BABY DON'T LOOK LIKE ME by Shawty Putt featuring Lil Jon & The BME Click

Okay so I'm driving in Atlanta a few days ago and here Greg Street premiere a new song on V-103. When I heard the song, at first I was shocked. But then I wasn't because what else would come out of Hotlanta. The only two sub-genres that seem to be successful beyond I-285 these days are either stripper/club songs or babymama-drama songs.

So the latest installment in the babymama-drama category, "Dat Baby Don't Look Like Me," is quite entertaining once you get pass being offended. I only heard it once and spent the entire next day surfing the net to try and find it to post. And finally, it has surfaced thanks to Dirtysouth.com. You can judge for yourself.


No comments: